Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
1. Do you hold stock?
Yes, we try to hold stock of popular fast moving parts, however given the size of the product range it is just not possible to hold stock of every item. We do however hold stock for customers who have placed volume orders for product on a delivery call off basis.
2. What are your leadtimes for samples?
If stock here at Craft Data, 1~2 days. If we have to order the parts from the factories in Taiwan, China, Korea or Japan the average time is 2~3 weeks.
3. What are your typical factory leadtimes for volume (100pcs+) orders?
It varies from product to product and supplier to supplier, typically leadtimes are as follows:-
|Product||Best Case||Worst Case|
|Monochrome LCD||4 weeks||10 weeks|
|Colour LCD||4 weeks||14 weeks|
|Touch||3 weeks||6 weeks|
|Monitors||4 weeks||6 weeks|
|Printers||4 weeks||6 weeks|
4.What is the warranty period?
All products carry a one year back to base warranty.
5. Is delivery included in your prices?
No, unless specifically requested. Local carriage is charged at cost.
6. Can you accept payment in other currencies?
Yes, we can accept payments in £Sterling, US$, €Euros and ¥Japanese Yen, however the VAT content if applicable will always be charged in £Sterling.
7. Are your products RoHs compliant?
Yes, where applicable.
8. Do you have field sales engineers that can visit our premises with working demonstration equipment?
Yes, we can visit you with working samples of almost all products, however we wait until we are invited, we don’t just turn up and we won’t pester you to arrange a site visit.